Oil and Gas
Russell Corrosion engineers have worked with the largest Oil and Gas companies around the country providing expert corrosion engineering services to them. We have surveyed, designed, and tested galvanic and impressed current cathodic protection systems for thousands of miles of gas distribution and transmission pipelines.
Our services to the Oil and Gas industry include:
- Program and Project Management
- Compliance Management and Audit Support
- Field Surveys including:
- External Corrosion Direct Assessment
- Cathodic Protection Design
- Cathodic Protection Troubleshooting and Remediation
- AC and DC Interference Modeling and Mitigation Design Corrosion Monitoring
- Stray Current Analysis
- Soil Testing
Contact Us now for a FREE proposal
or cost estimate for your project or for more information.